- 1 Large zucchini
- 3 cups penne pasta
- Napolitana tomato and herbs pasta sauce (500ml)
- 1 onion
- 10 medium basil leaves (plus extra to garnish)
- 8 medium Oregano leaves
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Grated tasty cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees (fan forced). Dice the zucchini, finely chop the onion, basil and oregano.
2. Cook zucchini with a drizzle of oil until slightly browned and cooked through. Add onion, basil and oregano to pan, cook through.
3. Pour 175ml of the pasta sauce in the pan, mix through.
4. add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant, take the pan off heat.
5. Cook penne pasta in boiling water, drain and add to a large oven proof dish.
6. Add zucchini mixture to pasta, add 200ml of pasta sauce.
7. Sprinkle lots of cheese on top. Bake for 30 mins or until cheese is golden brown.
8. Garnish with basil and serve with garlic bread.